Personal Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
- Contact information, including your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Educational and professional information, including your educational history, employment history, and other information related to your academic or professional background.
- Technical information, including your IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage information, including information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing information, including your preferences for receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences.
- Other information, including information you provide to us voluntarily or that we collect from third-party sources.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To process and respond to your inquiries, requests, or feedback.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To improve our website, products, and services, including by analyzing how our website is used and developing new products and services.
- To send you marketing communications that may be of interest to you, in accordance with your preferences.
- To comply with legal obligations, including responding to lawful requests for information and complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
Legal Basis for Processing
We will only process your personal information if we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal bases for processing your personal information may include:
- Contractual necessity. We may process your personal information to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, such as providing you with products or services that you have requested.
- Legitimate interests. We may process your personal information for our legitimate interests, such as improving our website, products, or services, or sending you marketing communications that may be of interest to you.
- Legal obligation. We may process your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, such as responding to lawful requests for information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following types of third parties:
- Our service providers, who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, and customer service.
- Our business partners, who may provide products or services to you in conjunction with our products or services.
- Government authorities or law enforcement officials, if required to do so by law or in response to a lawful request for information.
- Third parties in connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
International Transfers of Your Personal Information
We may transfer your personal information to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that may not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside. If we transfer
your personal information to a country outside the EEA, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information, such as by entering into standard contractual clauses with the recipient or relying on the recipient’s Privacy Shield certification.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information, including the right to:
- Access your personal information.
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Object to processing of your personal information.
- Request that your personal information be erased.
- Restrict processing of your personal information.
- Receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Withdraw your consent to processing of your personal information at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
If you are an EU resident and believe that we have not adequately addressed your privacy concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU.